I have no idea if you are even getting these emails i'm sending becuase I don't get one back ha ha! this is my thrd email (I didn't write one last week) This week has been good, we speak solomente espanol now. Es muy bien, perro no se espanol y me es muy dificil. Pienso it will get mas facil. Nesecito mas cartas! ha ha, chiste, perro they are nice. Gracias por la paqueta! La pictura was very shocking to me. I laughed a little. Hope shane is doing well though. I know what that can be like.
It´s still tough here. that´s something i don´t ever expect to change really. it´s good for me though. Mi companero es muy bien tambien perro no pienso el comprenda espanol. Tratamos y se que hablaremos espanol mediante nuestro trabajar diligencia y mediante el espíritu santo y la ayuda de Dios. The work is great, the food bearable, the days are long, and the weeks are short. I never remember if weve eaten lunch or dinner or anything. I´m just trying to work hard all the time. Planning and goals are important. No pensaba metas fui importante. They really are. One of the 12 said he feels quite certain that unless we learn to master making goals and planning to achieve them, we can reach a ripe old age and look back to see that we did absolutely nothing with our life. Make one goal a day and one a week and make them happen! It´s a wonderful feeling. One quote for you I heard and really like ¿why do you do what you do, when you know what you know? I miss you all a lot, I really do. More and more i see how important family is. It´s nice to hear from you all and to know how things are going.
It seems crazy that the summer vacation is already half over for you all. It seems like it just started. How´s work goin for everyone? how´s life on the farm? Kendrick lookin at college? does dad have his speakers in the car yet? did mom like her day at the spa? Tell me more tell me more, like deos he have a car, tell me more tell me more! giggle. how are the cows, the horses? time goes so so fast here. faster than i ever thought possible.
I have kinda a more serious question for dad. how did your mission go? do you feel you were successful? there are constrasting emphasis here about baptism. i don´t mean to pry, but i just want to know what your views are. Also! did you know an Elder Richardson on your mission? we have a teacher who is an absolute stud whose dad served in Finland and i think it wouldvé been about the same time you did! his son is a big guy and played BYU foot ball for 2 years and at snow for 2 years so the dad may be the same.
always be happy, in studying faith more i´ve seen it´s hard to be grumpy and have faith at the same time. it´s hard to be anything but happy with the gospel. It´s a beautiful day! make the most of it!
I´ve had the chance to sing in 2 devotionals here now and play the piano for zone meeting and sacrament and such. i´m glad mom gave me that kick to get me started with all that. the fireworks for stadium of fire were great! we all got to stay out late and watch them, we we´re all singing and having a great time ha ha. Sand volleyball is still way way fun, we´re gettin pretty darn good ha ha! The work is amazing, i miss you all a lot though. I miss all the things i left behind, but not for a moment have i regretted it. this is amazing beyond belief. Kendrick, get ready now! in all honesty what are you waiting for? just do it.
Love you all and I look forward to hearing from you!
Love
Elder Esplin
¡Ánim0
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment