So, many of you know our exciting news by now, but in case some of you don't or forgot a few details here it is again.
We (James and Jessica) are going to have a baby! I'm due at the end of March 2010. I've only had one ultrasound so far, at 12 weeks, but everything is looking good and healthy. The baby actually measured a week ahead of the original April 3rd due date and had a strong heartbeat at 170bpm. I go in for my next appointment on Monday and we're excited to get to see our little baby again. We told all of our immediate family this weekend and everybody was really excited. I'm happy to say I'm no longer in the morning sickness stage, that lasted all of August and most of September. I'm starting to show a little bit, I'm certainly not fitting well into regular jeans anymore. And sometimes I think I can feel the baby moving around, although it just feels like tiny bubbles popping in my abdomen so I'm not sure yet if it's the baby or just indigestion :).
We'll let you know more as we learn more about our little baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment