Sunday, April 19, 2009

Milinda's Summer Theater

So my news for the upcoming summer is this-
I have been cast at the Pickleville Playhouse, a Dinner Theater in Bear Lake, and it's turning out to be a blast so far. I'm in the Mello-Drama called, "The Hanging of El'Bandito" opening the 12th of June and running until early September. Check out the site for specific dates.
http://www.picklevilleplayhouse.com/bearlake.html

I'm not sure what the deal is with Comp. Tickets yet, but I'll try and do what I can. I know the tickets are a little pricy, but I hear that the BBQ is amazing!
I'm also most likely going to be running tech for the other show, "Annie Get Your Gun" , and posibly doing a lighting design for one or both shows. I'm really excited!

As a day job I'll be working as a carpenter building the sets for the Lyric Theater, which is basically the USU Summer Theater in Logan.
I'm gonna be busy!

-min

1 comment:

James and Doralie said...

Milinda, that's great you are working with Pickleville. We have seen a bunch of their plays and LOVE them!! Maybe we'll have to take a trip up to see this one.