So I've put a list of blogs of our extend family members below. If you know of anybody else in the family that has a blog, please comment the url below.
As to news, James and I are finally done with finals for this semester! Yay! I leave for NYC on Saturday, bright and early at 6am. I'll be back on Thurs. night, with plenty to blog about. We both start Spring term on Tues, but I'll obviously be missing a few days. When I get back I'll be taking senior English and Floral design. I'll also be looking for a summer job since I didn't get the greenhouse job :( Oh well. James will be working as a TA and a research assistant again.
I asked James if he had anything to add to our update, and he said no. We're boring. So there you have it. Nothing else is new. For now. Just wait til I get back!
2 comments:
This is basically the last week of classes for Kelly and I since he only has one final and I... have none! Thats right no finals for me! And floral design sounds like so much fun! I've always kinda wanted to do that- but all the jobs I've applied for said you had to have previous experience.
And what are you going to NYC for?
I'm going with a group of interior design and fashion students from my major as a tour. We'll get to see some of the "behind the scenes" of New York design and fashion. I'm hoping to learn a lot. :)
Post a Comment