Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Letter From Justin

Hello My Dear Family,
So we had a cool experience the other day. One of the Hermanas, Hermana Montague from Heber. She was feeling pretty down so she asked the Branch President for a blessing at district meeting. As we got up to give it to her, she looked at me and asked me to give it. I was shaking, but it went well and it was good for all of us. I beg to tell people to write me ha ha. We live for mail. It's like Christmas everyday at lunch and dinner when I go get mail and the sisters get all their letters and Elder Hansen gets his daily package from his mom. he gets enough candy and food to feed the districk and everything has motivational notes attached to them. If you could send me pictures soon I'd love it. Also I need my container of oil on my key chain and a key ring to put it and my key on.

The MTC is really full. They're running out of stuff from keeping missionaries that are supposed to go but are stuck here on the flu lockdown. We have another district of 12 people (that's big, same as mine) coming to our zone tomorrow.

Also because of the flu, we can't shake hands or give hugs or play soccer or basketball. One of the elders in our zone got out of quarantine on Sunday. I'm not worried at all about getting sick though. I'm being careful.

Pray for me, I need all the help I can get.
Love, Elder Justin Esplin

No comments: