Friday, June 5, 2009

Justin's First letter

We got a letter from Justin today. He must have written it the first night. It reads:

Hola familia!
First day has been real busy and I'm tired. All the Elders say tomorrow is worse, though. My companion is Elder Clyde and all I can say is Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. He's a lot like Orey and it's not going to be hard being friends with him. Tyler Robinson is in my zone. He's one of my high school buds from Levan and I was surprised to see him. 7 guys in our zone are sick with one in quarantine. Luckily, I'm not in the building that has swine flu though.
I think the food is very good. Our district has 4 sisters which is kinda unusual, I guess. I'm the District Leader too. I have no idea what to do. Hope I can do well.
So far, the best part is feeling the spirit all the time. It's a different feeling to be a missionary. All is well so far and I'm.... (the next sentence was missing, as the envelope came torn)... if not it is:
ELDER JUSTIN LYNN ESPLIN
MTC Mailbox #323
TX-DAL 0803
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84606-1793
I miss ya and I love ya! Write please! And put stuff up on Facebook so others can.
Love,
Elder Justin Esplin

No comments: